Valley ripe with courses worthy of sampling
Venturing deeper into the mountains, Arrow Creek Golf Club is nestled in the foothills of the Sierra-Nevada's at an elevation of 5,200 ft.
The aforementioned Carson City is in the heart of the Valley and can be reached from the south using I-395. Continuing north on the same freeway for about an hour to leads to the Lake Tahoe area, for those with insatiable appetites for the links.
Carson Valley (unlike Lake Tahoe) is open for golf year-round. Reno and Lake Tahoe are all within an hour of each other, making Carson Valley a veritable golfing hub. Then again, with an awesome arsenal of resort and daily fee courses, golfers may find Carson Valley hard to leave.
Las Vegas - Carson Valley
- Top 10 scenic holes in Las Vegas
- Ready for a challenge? Try Las Vegas' 10 toughest courses
- Silver Oak Golf: Peak Experience at Sierra Nevada
- Quik Peek: Silver Oak Golf Course
- Sierra Nevada Golf Ranch
- Incline Village Championship Course
- Edgewood Tahoe Golf Course
- Mix history with your golf in Carson City
- The "Divine Nine" Tour: A True "Day" of Golf
- A Caddy's Life: Clayton Miyata Walks with the Rich and Famous
- Sunridge Golf Club: An Intriguing Mix in Carson City
- Silverstone Has Flair of Old Vegas
- Primm Valley Golf Club is a Desert Oasis Outside of Vegas
- Shadow Creek: Steve Wynn's Wonderland
- The Stars Come Out at Shadow Creek Golf Club
- There's plenty of sand, and it's easy to find at the popular Siena Golf Club in Las Vegas