TPC Las Vegas
Las Vegas, Nevada | 18 holes | Desert | Par: 71 | 7080 yards
There's a reason TPC Las Vegas has been called "desert elegance." Designed by Bobby Weed and Raymond Floyd, this 7,063-yard course capitalizes on the beauty of the surrounding mountains and canyons and the glamour of the Las Vegas skyline to make a truly stunning golf course. It's an excellent choice for any Las Vegas golf trip.
There's a reason TPC Las Vegas has been called "desert elegance:" This is one hell of a golf course! Designed by Bobby Weed and Raymond Floyd, this 7,063-yard design capitalizes on the beautify of the surrounding mountains and canyons and the glamour of the Las Vegas skyline to make one of the most stunning golf courses in Sin City.
"As far as aesthetics and playability, I would put TPC Las Vegas up against any golf course you care to mention," Floyd said. "It's as unique as they come, and I'm very proud of the way it has turned out, especially given the challenges of designing a golf course on such a challenging piece of property."
Opened in 1996, TPC Las Vegas has hosted Champions Tour events, an indication it's not a course to be trifled with. Indeed, it will test your shot making abilities and doesn't suffer sloppiness. You better bring your A-Game at TPC Las Vegas!
Par, yardages and course ratings
- Plan of attack: How to play TPC Las Vegas
- TPC Las Vegas: A tried and true trip through desert golf elegance
- TPC Las Vegas: Three little letters signify quality to golfers
- With matured greens and new name, TPC Las Vegas offers golfers a PGA-caliber challenge
- Give TPC Canyons a chance and it's bound to be a surprising favorite
- Resort at Summerlin: Your Key To TPC At The Canyons
- Professionalism Reigns Over TPC at The Canyons
- Course Review: TPC at the Canyons
At a glance
- Holes: 18
- Designed by: Bobby Weed, Raymond Floyd
- Type: Public
- Style: Desert
- Built in: 1996
- Golf Season: Year round
- Visitor Policy: Open
- Tee times welcomed: Search tee times
- Driving range: Yes
- Putting green: Yes
- Teaching pro: Yes
- Golf school / golf academy: Yes - "TOUR Academy at TPC Las Vegas"
- Pro: Yes
- Rental clubs: Yes
- Rental carts: Yes - included in green fees
- Pull carts:
- Week days: $119 - $199
- Weekends: $129 - $219 Tee times from $108 - Check prices / availability
Las Vegas, Nevada 89144