Siena Golf Club
Las Vegas, Nevada | 18 holes | Traditional | Par: 72 | 6843 yards
Siena Golf Course is an affordable and fun Las Vegas mainstay after less than 10 years in service. A flurry of bunkers make Siena a challenging, yet entertaining day for golfers looking for the best Las Vegas has to offer.
At Siena Golf Club, golf course architects Lee Schmidt and Brian Curley took a flat piece of land and created an interesting and intricate design that has both locals and vacationers running to this Summerlin golf course. More than 90 bunkers will challenge golfers at this run that's known for its great green fees, as well as its popularity with those booking Las Vegas golf packages.
Owned and operated by the Sunrise Colony Co., this upscale, daily-fee course opened in 2000, and is located just 20 minutes from the famed Las Vegas Strip. Siena Golf Club has been honored numerous times, including in 2003, as it was voted the "best value" by readers of Vegas Golfer Magazine.
More than just a value, however, Siena Golf Club gives players a unique round of golf in Las Vegas, as it shies away from the typical desert golf layout to create a run that has a personality all its own. Shot making is key at Siena, where the bunkers eagerly swallow errant shots at the is course which is often described as fair but challenging.
On top of it all, great service is par for the course at Siena, where the experience is just as important as anything else they have to offer. So take a look at Siena, a golf course that adds to the allure of a great Las Vegas golf vacation.
Par, yardages and course ratings
- Plan of attack: How to play Las Vegas' Siena Golf Club
- Siena Golf Club near Summerlin is one fun ride
- Schmidt and Curley make the grade at Siena Golf Club in Las Vegas
- Las Vegas' Siena will send you to an Italian beach often
- There's plenty of sand, and it's easy to find at the popular Siena Golf Club in Las Vegas
- Siena Golf Club: One of Las Vegas' Best Bets
- Siena Golf Club Ready for Top Five Ranking
At a glance
- Holes: 18
- Designed by: Brian Curley, Lee E. Schmidt
- Type: Public
- Style: Traditional
- Built in: 2000
- Golf Season: Year round
- Visitor Policy: Tee times needed
- Tee times welcomed: Search tee times
- Driving range: Yes
- Putting green: Yes
- Teaching pro: Yes
- Golf school / golf academy:
- Pro: Yes
- Rental clubs:
- Rental carts: Yes
- Pull carts:
- Week days: $130 - $160
- Weekends: $130 - $160 Tee times from $77.77 - Check prices / availability