Royal Links Golf Club
Las Vegas, Nevada | 18 holes | Par: 72 | 7029 yards
Get a taste of 11 different British Open rotation courses and forget about the long flight across the pond and trekking all over the British Isles. Here on one course, less than 9 miles from the heart of the Strip, you can experience the best 18 holes of the Open rotation courses. Vegas is all about themed hotels and attractions and for golfers there is no more sacred theme than the Open.
Missed your invitation to the British Open? Not to worry, Royal Links Golf Club features 18 of the best holes from 11 different British Open rotation courses. It literally transports golfers back in time to the birthplace of this great game and is one of the most unique playing experiences in the country. This links style course faithfully recreates legendary holes such as the Road Hole and Hell Bunker from the Old Course at St. Andrews and the Postage Stamp from Royal Troon. Other courses in the loop include Carnoustie, Turnberry, Royal Liverpool, Prestwick, Royal Lytham, Muirfield and Royal Birkdale. Caddies are available and recommended as many of the holes are truly Scottish in design and flair, and have deep, hidden bunkers and hazards. Monuments were erected at various points throughout the course indicating spots where great moments in British Open history took place. A Champions Wall is erected near the practice green honoring American champions of the Open.
The castle-style clubhouse adds to the atmosphere and includes a golf shop offering Callaway club and FootJoy shoe rentals and is stocked with quality merchandise, art and collectible memorabilia. Stymie’s Pub is an English tavern serving Isle fare, as well as traditional American favorites. The Royal Links is located less than 20 minutes from the Strip and 15 minutes from Downtown. Among its many awards, Royal Links was voted one of Golf Magazine’s "Top Ten You Can Play."
Royal Links is a must-play when in Las Vegas.
More information on Royal Links Golf Club's site.
Par, yardages and course ratings
- The pursuit of linksy-ness: Royal Links Golf Club delivers an alternative to the Las Vegas desert
- Plan of attack: How to play Royal Links Golf Club
- Royal Links Golf Club brings British links-style golf to life in Las Vegas
- Enjoy the tradition of the British Open at Royal Links Golf Club in Las Vegas
- Nicklaus, Sarazen and Old Tom Morris: Meet them at Royal Links
- Welcome to Great Britain, Las Vegas Style
At a glance
- Holes: 18
- Designed by: Perry Dye
- Type: Public
- Built in: 1998
- Golf Season: Year round
- Visitor Policy: Open
- Tee times welcomed: Search tee times
- Driving range: Yes
- Putting green: Yes
- Teaching pro: Yes
- Golf school / golf academy:
- Pro: Yes
- Rental clubs: Yes
- Rental carts: Yes - included in green fees
- Pull carts:
- Week days: $117 - $225
- Weekends: $117 - $225 Tee times from $95 - Check prices / availability