Las Vegas Paiute Golf Resort - Snow Mountain Course
Las Vegas, Nevada | 18 holes | Desert/Links | Par: 72 | 7146 yards
Snow Mountain is the oldest of the three courses at Paiute Golf Resort, and according to many, it just may well be the best of the lot. See for yourself the challenges that await at this Pete Dye gem.
Snow Mountain is the original course at Paiute Golf Resort, and may very well be the toughest. Pete Dye's design has golfers of all levels battling it out and hitting up golf packagers to make this part of their Las Vegas golf package.
Just 30 minutes from the Las Vegas Strip, Snow Mountain is often considered the course to play at the 54-hole Paiute Resort, and with good reason. You'll be playing on a course that is tailor made to its natural setting, but with one exception - the water. It starts with a par 3 to a peninsula green at No. 16, works to a tough par 5 at No. 17 and finishes with a par 4 that seems to wrap itself around a lake as much as dogleg left it at No. 18. It's truly an amazing set of holes that finish of a superb day of golf.
With incredibly scenic views of Sin City as well as the mountains, Snow Mountain will dazzle players from the first hole, however. And with impeccable conditioning and brilliant service, you'll see why the Snow Mountain Course at Paiute Golf Resort is a must play for those that make Las Vegas their No. 1 golf destination.
Par, yardages and course ratings
At same facility
- Risk-reward chances fill Las Vegas Paiute Golf Resort's Snow Mountain Course
- Pete Dye's Snow Mountain at Paiute in Las Vegas: Still a pretty golf temptress
- Las Vegas Paiute Resort: There's More Pete Dye Coming
- Las Vegas Paiute Resort: An Oasis in the Desert?
- Snow Mountain at the Las Vegas Paiute Golf Resort in Nevada: A course to Dye for
At a glance
- Holes: 18
- Designed by: Pete Dye
- Type: Resort
- Style: Desert/Links
- Built in: 1995
- Golf Season: Year round
- Visitor Policy: Open
- Tee times welcomed: Search tee times
- Driving range: Yes - 40 tees
- Putting green: Yes
- Teaching pro: Yes
- Golf school / golf academy: Yes
- Pro: Yes
- Rental clubs: Yes
- Rental carts: Yes - included in green fees
- Pull carts: No
- Week days: $39 - $169
- Weekends: $39 - $189 Tee times from $42 - Check prices / availability