Desert Pines Golf Club
Las Vegas, Nevada | 18 holes | Par: 71 | 6810 yards
For an unexpected golf experience in Las Vegas, play Desert Pines Golf Club and enjoy a Carolina sandhills round. More than 4,000 mature pines, bentgrass greens fashioned after Augusta National, lush grass from tee to green and a dose of Southern hospitality make this a wonderful golf adventure and one you would not expect in Vegas.
Desert Pines Golf Club offers a Carolina Sandhills experience, yet is conveniently located just minutes from downtown or the Strip. This Dye design features thousands of mature pine trees lining the well groomed fairways where white sand bunkers protect large, undulating, bentgrass greens fashioned after those at Augusta National. Because of the large number of pine trees, often times this course is cooler than other courses in the heat of the summer. Although there are no forced carries, water comes into play on nine of the 18 holes. Golf Digest has recognized Desert Pines as one of the best new upscale courses in the country.
Desert Pines offers golfers an all-inclusive experience, meaning all meals and non-alcoholic beverages are included with your green fees.
The Desert Pines Practice Center is unlike any other range in Vegas. It is a 58-bay, two-tiered, climate-controlled practice facility with an automated ball-delivery system, so golfers don't have to bend over to tee up each new ball. The Practice Center also features five target greens resembling some of the country's most famous par-3 holes. It is lighted for evening practice and has a state-of-the-art teaching center.
Par, yardages and course ratings
- Desert Pines Golf Club: A sort of deserty, piney golf paradise, Las Vegas style
- Plan of attack: How to play Las Vegas' Desert Pines Golf Club
- Desert Pines Golf Club brings a Carolina feel - and a Dye challenge - to Las Vegas
- Looking to get a taste of Pinehurst in Las Vegas? Try Desert Pines Golf Club
- At Desert Pines Golf Club, it's simple: All inclusive, all the time
At a glance
- Holes: 18
- Designed by: Perry Dye
- Type: Public
- Built in: 1997
- Golf Season: Year round
- Visitor Policy: Open
- Tee times welcomed: Search tee times
- Driving range: Yes
- Putting green: Yes
- Teaching pro: Yes
- Golf school / golf academy: Yes
- Pro: Yes
- Rental clubs: Yes
- Rental carts: Yes - included in green fees
- Pull carts:
- Week days: $39 - $125
- Weekends: $49 - $135 Tee times from $69.99 - Check prices / availability