Arroyo Golf Club at Red Rock
Las Vegas, Nevada | 18 holes | Links | Par: 72 | 6883 yards
Arroyo Golf Club at Red Rock has Las Vegas golfers buzzing as it offers a chance for daily-fee players to enjoy the luxury and pampering that come with being a member of an exclusive country club.
Known as of Las Vegas' premier private golf communities, Red Rock Country Club is open for public play with its dazzling Arroyo Golf Club at Red Rock course, which has locals, as well as those visiting Las Vegas, enjoy some of the best golf Sin City has to offer. Red Rock Country Club, a 738-acre private community debuted its Arnold Palmer-designed Arroyo Course in the fall of 2003, and it has been drawing raves ever since.
Red Rock has sparkled not just for its well-manicured fairways and greens and stellar service, but also because it gives daily-fee golfers a chance to live in style and experience a day in a private club atmosphere. Add to that a spectacular design by the great Palmer, and you can see why so many make the Arroyo Course a stop at this amazing golf destination.
At 6,857 yards, Arroyo is a course where shot making is key. Bunkers are large and dramatically sculpted. Yet several greens, like the 4th are heavily guarded on all sides. Modest in quantity, there are 68 total. Also, large landing zones and bailout areas mean you have to find most hazards almost on purpose.
In the end, Arroyo presents players with spectacular vistas and a fair yet challenging round of golf. So if you're looking for a day on the course where you'll be treated like a member of an exclusive country club, Arroyo Golf Club at Red Rock is for you.
Par, yardages and course ratings
- Plan of attack: How to play The Arroyo Golf Club at Red Rock at Summerlin
- Arroyo Golf Club at Red Rock: A public golf course with a private feel
- Like sand? Head to the desert-heavy Arroyo golf course at Red Rock Country Club in Las Vegas
- Red Rock Country Club brings a little something to the public... for now
At a glance
- Holes: 18
- Designed by: Arnold Palmer
- Type: Public
- Style: Links
- Built in: 2003
- Golf Season: Year round
- Visitor Policy: Open
- Tee times welcomed: Search tee times
- Driving range: Yes - 30 tees
- Putting green: Yes
- Teaching pro: Yes
- Golf school / golf academy:
- Pro: Yes
- Rental clubs:
- Rental carts: Yes
- Pull carts:
- Week days: $100
- Weekends: $120 Tee times from $34 - Check prices / availability
Las Vegas, NV 89135