Rio Secco Golf Club
Henderson, Nevada | 18 holes | Desert/Links | Par: 72 | 6992 yards
From the beginning, Rio Secco Golf Club was a Las Vegas Golf Course that was all about quality. Designed by the legendary golf course architect Rees Jones and Keith Evans, Rio Secco gives players a tour of all that's good in Las Vegas golf.
Designed by famed golf architect Rees Jones and Keith Evans, Rio Secco Golf Club opened in 1997 to immediate acclaim from golf's most prestigious magazines. And the praise kept coming for this Henderson course, as it was named one of "America's 100 Greatest Public Golf Courses" by Golf Digest and has been voted the No.1 public access course in Nevada by the Las Vegas PGA membership poll, among its many awards.
Home to the Butch Harmon School of Golf, Rio Secco can plays to an amazing 7,400 yards from the tips and will give low-handicappers the challenge of their lives. Multiple tee placements, however, make the course accessible and entertaining to all level of golfer. Featuring six holes that will take a player through steep canyons, six holes on a plateau overlooking the dazzling city of Las Vegas and six holes in a broad desert wash, Rio Secco gives players an entertaining and diverse round through Nevada's desert.
Owned and operated by Rio All-Suites Hotel and Harrah's Entertainment, Inc., Rio Secco has a reputation as one of the best-maintained golf courses in and around Sin City. And the quality continues off the course as excellent customer service, and tee times scheduled for at least every 10 minutes, give golfers the type of treatment they expect on their Las Vegas golf package. From its 30,000-square-foot clubhouse to its well-manicured greens, Rio Secco gives Las Vegas golfers what they want.
Par, yardages and course ratings
- Rio Secco Golf Club: Hang on for the golf ride of your life
- Rio Secco Golf Club: Tiger's course record 64 is probably safe at this Las Vegas gem
- Challenging greens, T-Mates and Las Vegas Valley views make Rio Secco Golf Club shine
- Think you're a great putter? Try Rio Secco to find out
- Rio Secco Offers Golfers an Amazing View
At a glance
- Holes: 18
- Designed by: Keith Evans, Rees Jones
- Type: Resort
- Style: Desert/Links
- Built in: 1997
- Golf Season: Year round
- Visitor Policy: With member only
- Tee times welcomed: Search tee times
- Driving range: Yes
- Putting green: Yes
- Teaching pro: Yes
- Golf school / golf academy: Yes - "Butch Harmon School of Golf"
- Pro: Yes
- Rental clubs: Yes
- Rental carts: Yes - included in green fees
- Pull carts: No
- Week days: $69 - $159
- Weekends: $89 - $199 Tee times from $55 - Check prices / availability
Henderson, Nevada 89052