The Revere at Anthem - Lexington
Henderson, Nevada | 18 holes | Desert | Par: 72 | 7143 yards
The Lexington golf course at The Revere Golf Club is a 'must play' during your next Las Vegas golf trip. The 7,143-yard Lexington will push you to the max, both physically and mentally, with challenging risk/reward opportunities.
The Lexington golf course at The Revere Golf Club is a 'must play' during your next Las Vegas golf trip. It will push you to the max, mentally and physically.
The Lexington course is a good choice for low handicappers, as the 7,143-yard layout will test golfers' shot-making abilities with challenging risk/reward scenarios.
The facility also includes meeting and banquet areas, a 23,000-square-foot clubhouse and the Troon Golf Signature Schools at Revere Golf Club for some of the best professional instruction in the Las Vegas area.
Par, yardages and course ratings
At same facility
- The Lexington course at Revere Golf Club provides Las Vegas golfers one fine ride
- Plan of attack: How to play Revere Golf Club's Lexington Course
- The Revere Golf Club's Lexington Course: Memorable holes, memorable views
- With Revere Golf Club's Lexington and Concord courses, Billy Casper and Greg Nash score big
- Lexington course at Revere is high and hard enough to make you dizzy
- The Revere at Anthem: A 'Revolutionary' Golf Experience
At a glance
- Holes: 18
- Designed by: Billy Casper, Greg Nash
- Type: Public
- Style: Desert
- Built in: 1999
- Golf Season: Year round
- Visitor Policy: Open
- Tee times welcomed: Search tee times
- Driving range: No
- Putting green:
- Teaching pro: Yes
- Golf school / golf academy:
- Pro: Yes
- Rental clubs: Yes
- Rental carts: Yes - included in green fees
- Pull carts:
- Week days: $88
- Weekends: $88 Tee times from $100 - Check prices / availability